Open Position for Sales Director
Tangibly is an ambitious SaaS company in the LegalTech industry that helps innovative companies identify and protect their most valuable assets, trade secrets. Tangibly just started, and the opportunity is massive. So, if you are ready for an exciting sales career in an interesting industry, then it’s time to connect.
You will be an individual contributor and will drive the commercial success of Tangibly in defined market segment. You will be selling a unique, GenAI-driven SaaS solution to a sophisticated audience of leadership roles in legal departments (GC, IP) in mid-sized and large, innovative companies.
This is a business development role and requires a strong willingness to learn and deeply understand our customers’ workflow and pain points. You have the capability to challenge clients’ current thinking by your challenger sales approach.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the success of the company, and you will work closely with the product development team to ensure customer needs are translated into the product roadmap.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and execute a regional sales activity plan for new business and client management
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas, incl. sales-related KPIs
- Build, manage and convert a solid pipeline, with a focus on improving deal size and velocity, and be able to report accurately and consistently
- Execute an effective consultative new business sales approach to senior, multi-level stakeholders, followed by supporting your clients in their customer journey
- Create a constant inbound flow of new, high-quality sales opportunities via phone, e-mail, social media, etc., as well as converting marketing leads into sales opportunities
- Develop in-depth knowledge about customer workflows and processes, have the ability to solve customer pain points, and be a trusted advisor
- Represent Tangibly professionally at industry events
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with a proven track record of new business sales success, does what it takes to succeed, and has a constant drive to exceed targets
- Proven experience engaging with senior, legally-oriented stakeholders, and managing consultative sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 7 years in a consultative sales role in technology or service companies supporting the legal, innovation/R&D, and intellectual property community within organizations.
- Accountable, and persistent self-starter, coachable, with a willingness to learn, functions independently, but feels part of the team too
- Passionate about what you do, and doing so with solid work ethics
- We are young start-up in a rapidly changing legal market. Customers are starting to understand the need for change and deploying new technologies into their daily workflow. We have this technology.
- We are an enthusiastic team, with expert knowledge, and we do this together. Everybody realize that success is a team effort. We celebrate together.
- We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. We promote a healthy work/life balance with flexible and remote working options available
Title: Sales Director
Reports to: VP of Sales
Location: United States
Status: Full time
Stakeholders: CEO, product management, operations, demand generation